Rabu, 01 Februari 2012

where were you going lil kiddo?

Last night in January 2012. On my way back to home around 11.00 p.m. passed the bridge in Antang with my friend. Suddenly and Surprisingly, saw a lil boy slept on sidewalk at the edge of bridge. He slept peacefully in crowd of vehicles which passed by, right under the light. We passed him and decided to get back and woke him up. We asked him why he was sleeping there, innocently he answered : "ketiduranka". Then without asking longer, He slowly responded while pointed to the small road beside the river. He then,walked away to his home after we asked him to.


YOUR FEELING?
To be honest,I was so shocked and speechless by that innocent lil kid.
Gila saja,liat anak kecil yang umurnya sekitaran 6-7 tahun tidur di trotoar tengah malam di pinggiran kota.
hanya orang-orang yang tidak punya perasaan yang tidak renyuh hatinya melihat dia.
but in my deepest heart I was so curious
why was he sleeping there?
does he have parents?
does he have home?
does he school?
and where is his home?
did he really go home?
but I just buried those unimportant questions as I know he won't answer them

PS : I couldn't pictured him as so shocked.

3 komentar:

  1. kadang, tubuh mungil kontras dgn beban hidup yg hrus dipikul.
    Tp pling tdk, secuil 'kepekaan' or 'perhatian' smga sdkit bs mnghangatkn kebekuan tubuh'n'jiwa. :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Semoga! :)
    Anyway,thanks for visiting my blog. Let's make friends. Cheers ;D

    BalasHapus